Sunday 18 February 2007

Midna!

As I'm unfortunately too broke to buy a Wii at the moment I've had a really hard time trying to track down Twilight Princess for the gamecube. Thankfully I finally managed to get hold of a copy a couple of days ago and I must say I'm loving it. Zelda is probably my favourite videogame series and I rate Ocarina as the greatest game ever made. I'm only starting out on my quest at the moment but so far I'm loving TP, the atmosphere is incredible and the level design is classic Zelda but feels brand new! Here's a quick colour job over my Midna sketch, she's got a very different design to what I'd usually associate with a Zelda game but it's very fun and quirky too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zak.

1 comment:

sean90 said...

ah, I had some good times spent playing that game. what a drawing